While a REALTOR® is a licensee that adheres to the National Association of REALTORS® code of ethics, it’s important to remember, that not all REALTORS® are created equal!
Ashley Durham is an award winning REALTOR® who stands out among others. When working with Ashley to buy or sell real estate in Auburn and Opelika, you can expect comprehensive market research, quality advertising, and an open line of communication.
Ashley is committed to serving sellers in all aspects of the market. Upon contacting Ashley concerning selling your real estate, you can expect the following process:
1. Pre-Listing Interview – Ashley will talk to you over the phone concerning your goals and basic information about your property.
2. Pre-Listing Packet – Ashley will provide you with a list of items to gather in preparation of the Listing Appointment.
3. Listing Appointment – Ashley will tour your home and discuss with you a market analysis, as well as her marketing plan, and your odds of selling the real estate at varying price points. After working with you to determine an adequate list price, Ashley will review with you various listing documents for you to sign.
4. Marketing – Ashley will begin marketing your property within 24 hours of all documents being signed. She will take marketing photos and videos, and place a sign and flyers in your yard, then she will begin working her way down her “Marketing Check List” in order to best advertise your property to other real estate agents and the public.
5. Communication/Follow Up – Ashley will follow up with you on a regular basis to make sure you are aware of any comparable market activity, and provide feedback from any showings.
6. Proceed to Closing – Upon receiving an offer on your property, Ashley will assist in negotiating, and helping your transaction flow smoothing to the closing table, resulting in your net proceed check, and moving you on to your next location!
Ashley prides herself in becoming your REALTOR® for life. She looks forward to following up with your family beyond the real estate transaction, and making sure that she is available should you have any needs or concerns in the future, regarding your real estate sale or purchase.