Ashley enjoys working with buyers and helping new families to the area and existing families explore the thriving Auburn/Opelika real estate market. When working with Ashley as a buyer, you can expect the following:
1. Pre-Buying Interview – upon contacting Ashley for a property search in Auburn or Opelika, Ashley will discuss with you your goals and desires for purchasing real estate. Ashley may ask you several questions regarding your goals and where you are in your buying process. Buyers, can occasionally find these questions odd, but there’s no need to take offense. Ashley is just better preparing herself to serve your buying needs.
2. Buyer Checklist – After establishing your needs in Auburn/Opelika real estate, Ashley will meet with you and discuss the buying process, as well as how you can become an educated, prepared, and leveraged buyer. Making sure that you also have or are establishing a relationship with a local mortgage lender where you can become comfortable and qualified at a specific price point.
3. Shopping! – Here’s where the fun begins! Ashley will begin sending listings that meet your buying needs via email. As you review the listings and make personal “drive-bys”, Ashley will help you narrow down the properties that most likely accomplish your goals, and schedule appointments for you and her to view those properties.
4. Contract Negotiations – After determining the best piece of Lee County real estate for your family, Ashley will assist you in properly evaluating the property and it’s value, then writing a proposal and negotiating a contract with the seller.
5. Closing – Ashley will help move your transaction smoothly to the closing table by working with you to schedule any due diligence appointments, and maintaining an open line of communication with all parties involved!
Ashley prides herself in becoming your REALTOR® for life. She looks forward to following up with your family beyond the real estate transaction, and making sure that she is available should you have any needs or concerns in the future, regarding your real estate sale or purchase.